The Peninsula District encompasses the suburbs of Blackwall, Booker Bay, Ettalong Beach, Patonga, Pearl Beach, Umina Beach and Woy Woy, all having their own hidden treasures for you to explore and discover.
Only a 90-minute drive from Sydney or Newcastle, the Peninsula is a popular Holiday destination suitable for all ages and abilities.
So, if you are looking at making your next getaway or day out something a little extra special, here’s a guide to the perfect visit to the peninsula, just an hour from Sydney.
- Take a stroll or ride a bike along the Ettalong Foreshore and visit the Galleria Markets, open every Saturday and Sunday.
- Dine at award-winning restaurants and cafes who create mouth-watering dishes from cuisines all over the world.
- Explore nature and take a hike along the Bouddi Coastal Walk or head into the Brisbane Water National Park and be mesmerized by the breathtaking views from the Warrah Lookout.
- Hire a BBQ Boat from Andersons Boatshed and cruise along Brisbane Water or learn to Paddle-board with Bombora Ettalong Beach SUP.
- Board Fantasea Cruising’s Ferry for the short trip to Palm Beach or catch the Central Coast Ferries MV Saratoga from Woy Woy To Davistown.
- Take the short drive to The Boathouse Patonga or drop a line in and try your luck at catching a bream or flathead from our crystal-clear waterways.
- Buy local and fresh seafood from Fisherman’s Wharf Woy Woy or take your mountain bike along the Tommos Loop trail.
- Play time for the kids at the Umina Beach Recreation Precinct followed by a swim bet-ween the flags near the Umina Beach Surf Club.
Whether you are a local or a visitor, there are countless fantastic options for you and your family to choose from.
Why not drop into Ettalong Diggers Visitor Information Centre and discover so much more about not only Ettalong Beach but all over the Central Coast.