Joining friends for a taste, sip and chat is such a pleasant way to spend an evening. My cousin Emma, Pam Duncan, Di Singleton and I enjoyed a very delicious evening at Toto’s. We loved having small tasty dishes and a very light organic Chianti from Italy.
The menu says, “Our Antipasti menu is designed to be shared by the whole table for all to enjoy. Select any combination of formagi or salami and create your own antipasti board”
Choosing was difficult because we wanted to try it all, took us awhile but we got it right.
- Arancini is just so delicious, crumbed risotto balls, pea, tomato, bocconcini & pesto
- Burrata – cream filled buffalo mozzarella with sliced tomato, salsa verde and crostini.
My mouth is watering as this was my favourite, I cannot wait to have this again.
- Gin Cured Salmon Tartare Sacred Springs gin cured salmon with house made pickles, smoked eggplant mousse and crostini. You just have to try this.
- Antipasti Board
- Prosciutto Crudo Di Parma (GF)
- Salame Piccante –spiced Italian sausage (GF)
- Peccorino – Sheep Milk cheese from Tuscany
- Parmigiano Reggiano – Hard aged cow milk cheese from Parma.
- Warm mixed olives.
We shared this traditional favourite sweet which is originally from Naples. A flaky pastry filled with sweet ricotta and a subtle flavour of candied orange.
Toto Trattoria is next to Cinema Paradiso, so you can go there before or after a film at one of the 6 cinemas.
I was well looked after as there is a good choice of Gluten Free dishes. This is definitely FOOD WORTH TRAVELING FOR.
Toto Trattoria and Cocktail Bar
83/189 Ocean View Road Ettalong Beach. Ph: 4341 5260